The aim of this article is to give out the complete steps and guide on using Access Bank WhatsApp Banking.
Do you have a functional Access Bank Account?
If yes, Do you have the knowledge of using Whatsapp to run all your Access Bank transactions?
Access Bank WhatsApp Banking will automatically save you the stress of going to the bank.
If you don’t have the knowledge, this post will guide you on how to register and use Access bank WhatsApp Banking.
Uses Of Access Bank WhatsApp Banking
You can easily use the WhatsApp banking to do the following:
- To open a functional access bank account.
- Bank verification number (BVN) check.
- Check the balance you are having in your account.
- Transfer of funds from one bank to another.
- Purchase of airtime from your bank account.
- To generate your account bank statement.
- To make any access bank enquiries.
How To Register
Follow these below simple steps to register for this banking system on WhatsApp.
- Download and install WhatsApp app in your mobile phone if you don’t have it before. You can download it from any application store of your choice (Google play store, apkpure, or iOS)
- Add this mobile number “09090901901″ to your contacts (make sure you add it to the SIM associated with your bank account).
- Send Hi to the number on WhatsApp.
- You will have to register first, so send 1 when you get a reply from the number.
- Send your first name.
- Send your second name.
- Send your gender (male/female).
- Send your email address (the one associated with your bank account).
- Send your default access bank account number.
- Send Y to confirm.
With these above steps, you have successfully registered for WhatsApp banking.
How To Use The WhatsApp Banking System
It is time to use this banking system, Now that you have successfully activated it.
- Send Hi to perform any bank transaction or to enquire about any access bank service.
- Send 1 to manage and update your profile.
- Send 2 to open a functional access bank account.
- Send 3 to check your Bank verification Number (BVN).
- Send 4 for your account balance enquiry.
- Send 5 to transfer funds to another access bank account.
- Send 6 to transfer funds to other banks.
- Send 7 to purchase airtime from your account.
- Send 8 for bills payment (Electricity And Cable).
- Send 9 to get a payday loan.
- Send 10 to generate your account statement.
- Send 11 for service enquiries.
- Send 12 to opt-out of whatsapp banking system.
Please do take note of the following:
- To confirm a transaction send Y and to cancel a transaction send N.
- You can purchase airtime of 9mobile, MTN, Glo and Airtel.
- You can make transfer of money to any back in Nigeria.
- The maximum transfer limit is #50,000 (fifty thousand naira). You can’t transfer more than that in a single transaction.
- You will receive a payment reference for every transfer transactions.
- You will need to validate a transaction with a one time password (OTP) that will be send to the registered number via SMS. This helps in preventing fraud.
- For every successful transfer transaction, A fee of #50 (fifty naira) will be deducted from your account.
- The WhatsApp banking can only work with your registered mobile number (the one associated with your bank account).
- If you have any problems with this access bank online banking platform, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
With this post, am sure you are already enjoying banking from your comfort zone.