Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2020 | Application Form, Portal And Requirements
The target of this article is to provide all necessary informations you need to know about Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2020.
After going through this article, you will know the Federal Fire Service Recruitment Requirements, its Recruitment Portal and closing date as well as steps to take when applying for the job.
We won’t stop there, we will go on by telling you other related jobs that you can also apply for.
This guide is the best you can get on Federal Fire Service Recruitment. Take it very serious to avoid making mistake when applying.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment Requirements
- Only citizens of Nigeria are allowed to apply.
- You must be between the age bracket of 18 and 30years before you can apply. Those below 18years and above 30years are not eligible to apply.
- Application height for male should not be less than 1.65m and that of female should not be less than 1.60m.
- Chest measurement for male applicants should not be less than 0.87
- Certificates that are not presented on the day of recruitment will not be accepted after recruitment.
- Applicant should be medically fit. You are required to come with a medical report from a Government hospital on the day of the Screening exercise.
- Applicant must be good in character. He or she must not have a criminal record.
- Applicant must not be addicted to any kind of drug and must not be a cultist.
- Applicants with the knowledge of computer operation have an added advantage.
Only those with National Diploma (ND), Higher National Diploma (HND), Bachelor degree (Bsc) and Masters Degree in any relevant course from a recognized institution are qualified to apply.
Certificate in computer operation (Microsoft office and other web applications).
The Recruitment Portal of Federal fire service is www.fedfire.gov.ng
How To Apply For The Job
Here are the steps you need to take when applying for Nigerian Federal fire service job.
- First, you should make sure you have all the required documents and qualifications.
- Visit the Recruitment Portal and upload your scanned documents on the portal.
- Federal fire service will publish names of shortlisted candidates shortly.
- Don’t pay anyone. Federal fire service job is completely free.