The aim of this article is to give out the complete steps and guide on using First Bank WhatsApp Banking.
Do you have a functional First Bank Account?
If yes, Do you have the knowledge of using Whatsapp to run all your First Bank transactions?
This Banking system will automatically save you the stress of going to the bank.
If you don’t have the knowledge, this article will guide you on how to activate and use First bank WhatsApp Banking.
Uses Of First Bank WhatsApp Banking
You can easily use the system to do the following:
- To Check your first bank account balance
- Transfer Money (Self & Others)
- Pay Bills (Electricity or Cable)
- Buy Airtime & Data from your bank account (MTN, 9mobile, Airtel and Glo)
- To generate your bank account Statement (Coming Soon)
Check Out: Access Bank WhatsApp Banking
How To Register/Activate
Follow these below simple steps to register for first bank banking system on WhatsApp.
- Download and install WhatsApp application in your phone.
- Add this mobile number “08124444000″ to your contacts (make sure you add it to the SIM associated with your first bank account).
- Send Hi to the number that was saved on WhatsApp.
- Opt in by accepting the system Terms and Conditions
- Provide your functional first bank account number
- Validate your account using your debit card
- Setup your banking PIN
- Do your first transaction
Charges For First Bank WhatsApp Banking Transactions
- To Check your first bank account Balance – N10.00 will be deducted from your account (Delivered via SMS)
- To Send Money (Others) – N52.50 will be deducted from your account (VAT Inclusive)
- To Pay Bills – N52.50 – N105.00 will be deducted from your account (VAT Inclusive)
Is WhatsApp Banking Secure?
The Banking system is very secure and encrypted. All transactions are done over a secure link, your privacy is guaranteed on this platform. You will have to setup a WhatsApp Banking PIN to help secure your transactions.
Why can’t I onboard on WhatsApp Banking?
Here are a few reasons why you may not be unable to onboard on this Banking system:
- If you provide an account that is not permitted.
- If the Atm card you provided have expired.
- If the phone number you’re using is not the same number associated to your bank account.
How Can I Change My WhatsApp Banking PIN
You can easily change your banking pin by following the simple below steps:
- Select the ‘Settings’ option
- Select ‘Change PIN’
You will need to provide the old PIN to change to a new PIN. If you have forgotten your old PIN, you can use the ‘Reset PIN’ option.
Note that You can only transact from your first bank personal Naira account. Any other type of account (Domiciliary, corporate and joints accounts) are not available on this banking platform.