The aim of this article is to provide informations on NBL Recruitment 2020.
Nigerian Breweries Recruitment 2020 is currently ongoing. This is another opportunity for all those who are interested in joining the Nigerian Breweries.
In this article you will get to know things such as Nigerian Breweries Recruitment Requirements, NBL Recruitment Portal, NBL Recruitment Closing date and steps to take when applying for the job.
This is a great opportunity to all those who are interested in joining the Nigerian Breweries. I advice you take this guide very serious to emerge successful.
Note that we don’t give out jobs on this website, we only provide you with guides to help you secure a particular job. Do not pay anyone to help you secure a job.
The official NBL Recruitment Portal is www.nbplc.com/career
NBL Recruitment 2020 Requirements
Here are the required documents you need to have before applying for Nigerian Breweries Recruitment.
- WASSC, NECO, NABTEB or GCE result with minimum of three (3) credits in not more than two seatings.
- Applicant must posses either ND, HND, Bsc or Masters Degree in any relevant course from an accredited institution.
- The maximum Recruitment age for NBL Recruitment is 35years.
- Applicants with computer knowledge have an added advantage.
How To Apply For Nigerian Breweries Recruitment 2020
Here is the steps to follow when applying for NBL Recruitment 2020.
- Visit NBL official Recruitment Portal www.nbplc.com/career.
- Scan and upload the required documents.
Nigerian Breweries Recruitment 2020 Closing Date
The closing date for Nigerian Breweries Recruitment is not specified. Register now to avoid missing out.
Other Related Jobs
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- NSIA Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment