Nigeria police recruitment 2020 application form has been one of the most search key word on the webspace as so many Nigerians are ready to join the Nigerian police force.
In this article you will get to know things such as the Nigeria Police Recruitment requirements, steps and guild to take when applying for the Nigeria police recruitment.
The Nigeria police is ready to recruit thousands of individuals into various offices this year, this is an opportunity for those that have applied for previous years to gain employment into the Nigeria police force this year.
The application form is completely free, you can get it on the official recruitment portal of Nigeria police www.policerecruitment.ng
Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020 Requirements
Here are the list of required Documents and criterials you need to posses before applying for NPF recruitment.
- The application age is between 18 to 25years.
- Applicants must posses the National Identity Card thereby having National Identity Number (NIN).
- Applicants must posses an O’Level (WASSCE, NECO, NABTEB) certificate, having minimum of 5 credits in not more than two sittings, Maths and English must be included.
- Applicant must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Height for men must not be less than 1.67 metres and female height must not be less than 1.64 metres.
- The chest measurement of all male applicants must not be less than 86cm (34inches).
- Applicant must be physically and mentally fit. (flat feet, tattoos, defective eyes, protruding navel, bent knees, deformed hand).
- Pregnant ladies are not allowed to partake in the recruitment exercise.
- Having a driver license is an added advantage.
- Before the final screening, all candidates must undergo medical test to show that he or she is fit for the job.
How To Apply For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020
To apply for the Nigeria police recruitment 2020, visit the official recruitment portal of Nigeria police www.policerecruitment.ng
- Scan and upload your required documents on Nigerian Police Recruitment Portal.
- Enter your required details carefully.
- Submit your application form online.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip together with a surety form.
Your surety can be a traditional ruler, A military officer that it’s rank is not below lieutenant conel, local government chairman, magistrate, A police officer not below the rank of CSP, civil servant not below level 12, head of any institution attended.
This surety form will be submitted on the day of screening, make sure you go with it.
Meanwhile the NPF recruitment form is not yet out, we will update this web page as soon as the form comes out. Do well by bookmaking this web page or subscribe to our blog via email below so you can get the update as soon as the form comes out.
Other Related Jobs