NNPC Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal.
This blog post will give you every bit of information you need about NNPC Recruitment 2020.
The Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is the body that supervise the development of oil sector in the production processes of oil in Nigeria. It’s main duty is to determine and fix the price of oil products and also to enhance the supply of the products.
As the NNPC recruitment 2020 is ongoing, this article will give you the Recruitment requirements (Academic and Skills), the steps to take when applying, the date of the recruitment and also the recruitment Portal.
We won’t stop there, we will go on by telling you other related jobs you can apply for.
NNPC Recruitment 2020 Requirements
Below are the list of general requirements for Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation Recruitment 2020:
- Only Nigerian citizens are allowed to apply
- Applicant must be between the age of 18 and 35year
- Higher National Diploma (HND), Bachelor Degree (BSc) or Masters Degree in any relevant course
- Applicant must posses an NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Applicant must be ready to work under pressure.
- Applicant should have the knowledge of computer operation (should be good in Microsoft office)
NNPC Recruitment Portal
The official recruitment Portal of NNPC is www.careers.nnpcgroup.com
How To Apply For NNPC Recruitment 2020
If you want to apply for Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation Recruitment 2020, visit the recruitment Portal www.careers.nnpcgroup.com
- You will be required to scan and upload all the required documents on the portal
- Enter all needed information
- Review all entries before submitting the form
Other Related Jobs
- INEC Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NHIS Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment