The aim of this article is to provide informations on UNICEF Recruitment 2020.
UNICEF is The United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund with the primary duty of providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children around the globe. UNICEF is a United Nation agency.
In this article you will get to know things such as UNICEF Recruitment Requirements, UNICEF Recruitment Portal, UNICEF Recruitment Closing date and steps to take when applying for UNICEF job.
This is a great opportunity to all those who are interested in joining the United Nation Children funds (UNICEF). I advice you take this guide serious if u really want to be successfully employed.
The official UNICEF Recruitment Portal is www.unicef.org
UNICEF Recruitment 2020 Requirements
Here are the required documents you need to have before applying for United Nation Children Emergency Fund Recruitment.
- Applicant must have a degree in any relevant course.
- Applicant must be willing to travel to any region of the world.
- Applicant must be good in English speaking. Any other UN language or local language is an added advantage.
- Applicant must have the ability of making quality judgement when taking decision.
How To Apply For UNICEF Recruitment 2020
Here is the steps to follow when applying for UNICEF Recruitment 2020.
- Visit UNICEF official Recruitment Portal www.unicef.org/about/employ
- Enter all the UNICEF required details and documents.
UNICEF Recruitment 2020 Closing Date
The closing date for United Nation Children Emergency Fund Recruitment is not specified. Register now to avoid missing out.
Other Related Jobs
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- NSIA Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- NHIS Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration service Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment